No-Fee Introductory Chat-Session by PHONE
- No-fee 15 Minute Introductory Chat-Session.
- Held by PHONE.
- This is an introductory appointment only. No treatment is provided.
- For the express purpose of giving you the opportunity to talk to Elizabeth about the health issues that concern you.
- She will briefly explain what approach she would take and if possible give you an idea of the number of consultations required.
- Costs are explained to you.
- If we are not the right service for you, there is no obligation to proceed.
- Equally, if Elizabeth feels she cannot help you, she will refer you elsewhere.
- 60 minutes.
First Follow-up Consultation
- 60 minutes.
- This consultation is often dedicated to looking at test results and appropriate recommendations.
Subsequent Follow-up Consultations
Consultations are held by VIDEO or PHONE
- By VIDEO - for clients across Australia and to New Zealand and the UK.
- By PHONE - when the video is 'playing-up' or if you have no reliable internet connection.
- We frequently use SKYPE because it is easy to set up (try the new version - it's good), it's free, and importantly it has end-to-end encryption, which means the conversation is private.
- Also SKYPE is accepted by numerous professional organisations as acceptable for one-to-one consultations.
- Your Initial Consultation is preceded by extensive paperwork in the form of Questionnaires that are emailed to you in pdf format. This includes a 4-Day Food Diary.
- These Questionnaires provide important information and save time in the Initial Consultation.
- We ask you to scan the above paperwork to us prior to your appointment.
- In addition to completing the above mentioned Questionnaires, we ask you to scan and send us any recent blood tests (within the last 12 months) or other relevant test results.
- Also we ask for details of all medications, supplements, herbs etc that you are taking.
- In many cases some testing is appropriate. We may request standard blood testing or suggest functional testing.
- We have access to a wide range of functional and naturopathic pathology tests.
- In some circumstances we will refer to your GP or specialist for testing.
- It is also important to mention that you may not need any tests; all the information we require being available from other sources (eg questionnaires and your case history).
- For more information go to Testing.
- A non-refundable Booking Fee is payable when you book your Initial Consultation ($40.00). This fee is taken off your Initial Consultation fee.
- Regarding consultation fees, please call reception for more details.
- About 7 years ago clients asked us if we could find a way to make a series of consultations as affordable as possible. In response to this request we put together a couple of Consultation Packages. Clients can opt for a Package or, if preferred, simply pay-as-you-go. Packages have proven very popular. They reduce the cost of Consultations.
- Our Initial Consultation paperwork provides full details about the Packages. We do not encourage anyone to elect for a Package before having their Initial Consultation. In some situations a Package is irrelevant and this will not be apparent until the first Consultation.
- Packages can be paid by Payment Plan, so conveniently spreading the cost of your Consultations.
- Packages also allow you to spread the cost of your Functional Tests by taking out a Payment Plan specific to testing.
After Your Consultation
- You receive Your Recommendations by email. This includes dosages for all products recommended, dietary and lifestyle changes as applicable, details of any tests scheduled and importantly a summary which lists the various areas of treatment focus.
- All consultations include email support.
- Products recommended are delivered to you by Courier or Express Post.
- In some situations we use Online Patient Ordering and products are delivered to you directly from the relevant supplement company.